The Conference program (preliminary) is shown below:
- Standard audiovisual equipment available includes a laptop computer, an LCD projector, a screen and pointer. Microphones will also be available.
- Speakers should bring their presentations on a USB drive and load their presentation on the session computer before the start of the session or during coffee or lunch breaks
- Each presentation will be assigned a space and will be labeled with the number of the paper and the presenting author’s name. Each author’s usable space is 6 feet tall by 4 feet wide.
- The poster boards will accept pushpins which will be available in the poster hall.
- Display your material in large print so it may be read from a distance.
There will be Oral and Poster Awards for the best presentations of the different Conference Sessions.
A Committee will review the Oral/Poster Presentations and decide on the Best Presentations. The award will be announced SOON!